SMALL INTIMATE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE NOW. CONTACT RON FOR DETAILS.
This exploration is based on Ron’s extensive expertise in American and European Osteopathic Concepts, Embryology, Anatomy, Structural Integration, the Berry Method and more.
Locations and their class sponsors:
Ann Arbor, MI: Amy Adamczak email@example.com
Austin, TX: Sandy Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
Bend. OR: Karen Daniels email@example.com
Boston, MA: Anna Mulholland firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulder, CO: Robert McWilliams email@example.com
Eugene, OR: Karen Lackritz firstname.lastname@example.org or
Maria Loftin email@example.com
Long Island, NY: Yasmin Hassim firstname.lastname@example.org
Minneapolis, MN: Beth Pagel email@example.com
New York, NY: Jason Beickert firstname.lastname@example.org
Orange County, CA: Jennifer Soon email@example.com
Portland, OR: Karin Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Fe, NM: Jill Gerber email@example.com
Seattle, WA: Char Angelosante firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC: Cosper Scafidi GCScafidi@aol.com
Bring Ron to Your City!
If you are interested in bringing Ron to teach classes in your city, please Contact Us
A sponsor typically takes care of these details:
- Secures a venue (approved by Ron)
- Markets the class to all bodyworkers in your area (We also list the class on several pages, but a personal email from you is required to get the word out to the locals.)
- Keeps in weekly contact with Ron regarding registered students for the class, to keep the numbers friendly. Minimum number of students is typically 10 for a class.
Benefits of being a sponsor of Ron’s classes:
- If you get 10 people to attend the class you are sponsoring, you get ½ off your tuition.
- If you get 18 people to attend the class you are sponsoring, you get your tuition completely covered.